Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Our Pensacola, Florida physicians are ready to refer you to a specialist if you need to get treatment for an STD. You'll never have to waste time with uncomfortable medical procedures when you take our simple STD tests that just require a small blood or urine sample. Our doctors in the Pensacola area of Florida can provide treatment, including prescription medication, for certain STDs.
Reviews and testimonials are available online if you want to know what people have to say about our service. We have a staff of discreet, professional counselors to answer your STD questions 24/7. We have a safe and secure checkout process.
We test for twin infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia, in 32503 and we have put together a test panel to specially test for both STIs at the same time. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for the syphilis virus in the blood. It is crucial to test for the common sexually transmitted diseases using the most advanced techniques in the Pensacola area.
STI Infections Rate for Pensacola, Florida
The Pensacola area is one of the areas included in the report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year with STD data. Regular STD testing is the key to maintaining control of your sexual wellbeing.
- In 2012, women aged 20-24 accounted for more than 3,509 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- Duval County had the fourth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- Broward County had the second highest number of HIV infections in 2012.
- In 2012, Florida reported 22,065 chlamydia infections in men.
- Florida has received a total of $137,003,953 in federal grant funding for HIV/AIDS by 2011.
The chances that you will spread one or two STDs in your lifetime is pretty high especially if you are sexually-active, so get tested for STDs now.