Same-Day Private STD Testing
All charges appear as FPK Services on your billing statement to maintain your privacy. Our exclusive test panel is the only panel with testing for hepatitis A. We will never ask embarrassing questions.
When you use our testing service, you are getting the exact same tests that are provided in hospitals and doctor's offices. Take comfort in knowing that a doctor is always on hand to watch over your testing procedure. Visit our blog, Exposed, to read articles and information about STD testing and treatment advancements.
Your results are sent via email. Results can be downloaded and read on your phone, tablet or smartphones. We safeguard your privacy by not reporting your results to your health insurer or adding it to your permanent records.
STD Information for Pennsburg, Pennsylvania
Pennsburg STD rates are gathered every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Without regular STD testing, your sexual well being is unsure.
- Pennsylvania reported 1,539 cases of new HIV infection in 2011.
- At the end of 2010, 31,468 PA residents were HIV-positive.
- 4,223 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania in 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- 28.9% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from IV drug use in 2010.
- Male-to-female sexual contact was the third-most common HIV transmission category among Pennsylvania men in 2010.
If you are engaging in sexual activity and don't test for sexually transmitted diseases, you are putting yourself at risk to become one of the millions of Americans who catch an STD every year. The key to prevention is protection- prophylactics like dental dams.