Same-Day STD Testing Centers
No other testing specialist tests for hepatitis A as part of their all-inclusive test panel. We show all charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement to guarantee your privacy. We value your privacy and will not ask uncomfortable questions now or at the laboratory.
Our glossary of STD terms explains STD lingo. We cover HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis in our comprehensive STD testing. Refunds are processed in 1-2 whenever you cancel testing prior to visiting our test centers.
Since our labs conduct tests for many infections, it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there. It is really easy to locate a test location in your area, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website to get a complete list. We designed our testing procedure to conform to the way we want to be taken care of if we were using the facility today.
STD Statistics for Penn Hills, Pennsylvania
The state of Pennsylvania publishes yearly data about the communicability of STDs and HIV in Penn Hills.
Get educated and protect yourself against STDs today!
- The HIV rate for black people in Pennsylvania at the end of 2010 was 1,415 per 100,000 people.
- 9,085 female Pennsylvania residents were HIV-positive at the end of 2010.
- The HIV rate for Hispanic/Latino people in PA at the end of 2010 was 903 per 100,000 people.
- The highest risk behavior for contracting HIV in Pennsylvania among men in 2010 was male-to-male sexual contact.
- The HIV rate among Pennsylvania men was 430 per 100,000 in 2010.
However you feel about STDs, just get tested and know your status, you will not regret doing that, we guarantee it.