Same-Day Local STD Testing
Our physicians help you get treatment quickly if your STD test is positive for an STD by referring you to a specialist in Pembroke Pines, Florida. With doctors authorized to write prescriptions in Pembroke Pines, Florida, we provide the quickest way to test and get treated for STDs. We don't require any complicated procedures for our simple STD tests that use a small blood or urine sample to get the job done.
With our glossary of STD terminology, we give you a way to inform yourself. As long as you cancel your testing prior to visiting our test center, your money will be returned within 24-48 hours. Get the most for your money when you purchase our comprehensive testing that includes HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
We will make sure you get your test results in 1-2 days by email. We will not report your STD test results to your health insurance provider or medical records. Your STD test results are available on your tablet, personal computer and smartphones.
Pembroke Pines, Florida Sexually Transmitted Infections Data
A report is published every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) with data about the Pembroke Pines area. The only way to be 100% sure of your sexual well being is by taking an STD test.
- Broward County had the second highest number of HIV infections in 2012.
- Florida ranked 18th among 50 states in gonorrhea infections in 2010.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- Florida ranked 23rd among 50 states in chlamydia infections in 2010.
- Rate of gonorrhea infections increased in individuals aged 15-19 by about 83%.
Sexually transmitted diseases like chlamydia and gonorrhea are easily treated by doctors with antibiotics but can be very dangerous if left untreated.