Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Our testing centers are CLIA certified. Our testing procedure is simple. All of our 10566 STD tests are affordably priced.
The STD tests we offer is interchangeable with that ones used by hospitals and healthcare professionals. Our STD tests is doctor- monitored to ensure safety and quality. You can check our weekly blog, Exposed, to stay educated about advances in STD testing and treatment.
We send test results by email when they are ready. Test results can be downloaded and made available as pdf file on your smartphones, PCs and tablets. STDcheck.com does not report test results to health insurance providers or place them on permanent medical records.
Peekskill, New York Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
Don't ignore the truth about STDs- get informed. The New York health department and the federal government accumulate facts and figures about STD infections and transmission methods in Peekskill every single year.
- In 2010, New York was 23rd out of 50 states for gonorrhea infections.
- New York City authorities reported that there were 80 acute hepatitis B infections in 2011.
- As of 2009, there are approximately 2,500 children living with HIV or AIDS in New York City.
- The rate of gonorrhea infection in New York City was 176.2 per 100,000 residents.
- 1,936 late stage syphilis cases were reported in New York City in 2011.
Chlamydia is the most common sexually transmitted infection in the nation. With more than half New York adults reporting that they've never been tested for an STDs other than HIV/AIDS, there are many other STDs that may be going unrecognized in Peekskill.