Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
We don't exclude Hepatitis A from our exclusive 10-test STD panel the way other online testing providers do. We will not ask you questions when you arrive for your test. All payments to STDcheck.com will be shown as FPK Services on your statement for your privacy.
The test recommendation tool on our site is there to help you as much as possible when you need to figure out which STD tests to take. Health specialists are available to give you a status update any time while you're waiting for your results. We made sure our test locations in Peebles are conveniently located.
Your health insurance provider will never know about your test because we don't notify them or place your results in your permanent medical records. Your test results can be downloaded and read on your personal computers, tablet computers and smartphones. We notify all clients of their test results via email message.
STD Data for Peebles, Ohio
The health department of Ohio and the federal government collect data every year about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Peebles. By getting informed, you help stop the transfer of sexually transmitted diseases by defending yourself against them.
- The rate of gonorrhea infection in Ohio was 143.5 per 100,000 residents as of May 5, 2013.
- In 2010, Ohio was 13th out of 50 states for syphilis infections.
- In 2009, the number of HIV-related deaths was almost as high as the national average.
- 1,400 gonorrhea infections were reported in Lucas County, Ohio in 2012.
- Columbus, Ohio reported 137 cases of primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis in 2012.
John K, in Peebles, Ohio just got tested for STDs including HIV through STDcheck.com and he wants you to know that it is one of the best decisions of his life.