Confidential Online STD Testing
We provide the best STD testing in 77584 at prices that none of our competitors can beat. Our test centers are certified by Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) standards. We guarantee a straightforward and simple testing process.
Using our test recommendation tool, you can answer a few quick questions about your sexual health and get a suggestion for STD testing that fits your needs. If you want a status update while you're waiting for your STD test results, simply get in touch with one of our health specialists any time. With test facilities all over Pearland, we have one conveniently near you.
Your confidentiality is very crucial so we will not report your STD test results to your health insurance company or place them on your permanent records. All results are available on smartphones, tablets and personal computers.. STDcheck.com will send by email the results to you once they become available.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for Pearland, Texas
Be in control of your STD status and your sexual health by participating in STD testing frequently. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report about the Pearland sexually transmitted disease transmission and infection numbers.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2010 was 3.2 people per 100,000 residents.
- 33.2% of Texas residents who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 were diagnosed with AIDS in less than 12 months.
- With 1,279 cases of HIV, Harris County had the highest number of diagnosed infections in 2012 in Texas.
- 32,089 gonorrhea infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, Texas had a higher syphilis infection rate that was higher than the national average of 4.5 cases per 100,000 residents.
Get tested for STDs regularly to halt the spread of STDs like chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, and syphilis. 1 out of every 2 Texas adults will have a sexually transmitted disease in their lifetime. Some STDs, such as HIV, herpes, and hepatitis, are incurable.