Same-Day Local STD Testing
Test with us to get the most competitively priced STD testing in the 85541 area. We assure test results from our CLIA-certified testing locations across the country. Our simple testing process is quick, straightforward and can be finished in a snap.
A healthcare professional is always in our labs to oversee our testing procedures. We offer the same tests that hospitals and doctors do. Our weekly blog, Exposed, is regularly updated to help you keep up with new developments in STD testing and treatment.
Find the test center closest to you by entering your zip code on our website. Our labs tests for non-STD related infections, so no one will know why you are there. We designed our testing procedure with you in mind - we want to treat you the way we like to be treated also.
STD Information for Payson, Arizona
STD rates in Arizona have risen tremendously over the past few years. An STD test in Payson is the only way to get certainty about your sexually transmitted disease status.
- Most Hepatitis C-infected Arizonans are between the age 35 and 54 years old.
- The rate of HIV infection among Blacks in 2011 was 11.3%
- 8,052 males reported having chlamydia in 2011
- Half of the people with hepatitis C infections in Arizona are unaware of it.
- Black people make up 4% of the population of Arizona, but accounted for 1,139 cases of chlamydia.
Embarrassment is a common reason why many people do not get tested. Many residents in Arizona are not aware of the fact they are infected with an STD. It is estimated that as many as a quarter of all sexually active people in Payson have an STD.