Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Quick STD testing is available at any of our 02860 testing locations. Our 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States make Rhode Island STD testing with many options in Pawtucket. When you test with us, be assured that you will receive correct results because our testing process has been thoroughly vetted by diagnostic experts.
Use our helpful test recommendation tool to figure out what testing is right for you. While you're waiting for your results, you can get in touch with us at 24/7 for a status update. Our test facilities are conveniently located in Pawtucket.
Your results are sent via email. We safeguard your confidentiality by not reporting your results to your health insurance provider or adding it to your permanent records. Results can be downloaded and read on your phone, tablet or smartphones.
STD Infections Data for Pawtucket, Rhode Island
There are resources available for data about STD and HIV infection rates in Pawtucket, such as the reports put together by the federal government and Rhode Island health department.
STD protection starts with knowledge.
- 44.9 out of every 100,000 Black residents of Rhode Island had HIV in 2011.
- 9.3 out of every 100,000 White Rhode Island residents had HIV in 2011.
- 3.6 females out of every 100,000 residents had HIV in Rhode Island in 2011.
- The rate of male HIV infection in 2011 was 25.4 per 100,000 residents in Rhode Island.
- Women accounted for 71% of Chlamydia in the state of Rhode Island in 2010.
Sexually transmitted diseases threaten the lives of everyone in Rhode Island, with no regard for age, race, or socioeconomic background. Protect yourself with prophylactics so you are not another statistic. There is a very high chance that you will get an STD in your lifetime.