Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed. Simply take your test code to the test center and get tested - we do not require additional paperwork. Skip the doctor's office visit and get straight to the STD testing with our online STD testing service in 11772.
Visit any of our testing facilities around Patchogue, which are conveniently located. Take whatever STD tests our test recommendation tool suggests if you don't know what tests you should take. We know that waiting for your STD test results can be frustrating, so our health specialists are available 24/7 to give you a status update while you wait.
If you are looking for a chlamydia and gonorrhea test in Patchogue, New York, we have the test panel that searches for both infections at the same time. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the most sophisticated test for syphilis in the market. In the 11772 area, no one gives you faster STD test results, guaranteed.
Patchogue, New York Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
Patchogue STD testing allows you to stay in control of your sexual health. Any sexually active New York resident is at risk for getting a sexually transmitted disease, which are being spread through the state at alarming rates.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in New York was almost twice the national average.
- In 2011, nearly 131,000 people in New York were living with HIV/AIDS, with 80% of them in New York City.
- There were over 4,900 new cases of HIV reported in New York in 2011.
- Nassau County, New York reported 255 HIV infections for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- 125 people out of 100,000 tested positive for syphilis in New York City's Murray Hill, SoHo and Upper West Side neighborhoods in 2012.
The key to prevention is protection- contraceptives such as condoms. If you are engaging in sexual activity and don't get tested for sexually transmitted diseases, you are putting yourself at risk to become one of the millions of Americans who get an STD each year.