Local HIV Testing Centers
We assure that results from our CLIA-certified labs are accurate. No other testing service offers better pricing for 77505 STD testing. We know that choosing to test for STDs is a delicate decision so we make the process simple.
Whichever test center is most conveniently located near you is where you can go to take your STD tests. Get test result status updates from one of our health specialists instead of going insane while you wait. Let our online test recommendation tool take the doubt out of what STD testing you need to take.
Finding the closest test center to you is as easy as entering your zip code on our website. We built our STD testing system to fit the way we'd want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Our testing centers also screens for other conditions so no one will know why you are there.
STD Rate for Pasadena, Texas
Get tested in Pasadena to be positive of your STD status. STD transmission numbers in Texas are on the rise every year.
- In Texas, 3.6 persons per 100,000 residents died from HIV in 2009.
- In Texas, 23.1% of women contracted HIV from injection drug use in 2010.
- In 2010,Texas' rate of AIDS diagnosis was 16.5 per 100,000 residents. That was greater than the national average of 12.4 per 100,000.
- 8.8% of men who were living with HIV diagnosis in 2010, contracted the disease from having sex with other men and injection drug use.
- Texas was 12th out of 50 states in 2010 for gonorrhea infections.
STDcheck.com follows all federal, state and local laws governing health screenings including the HIPAA Privacy Rule, and we use 128-bit encryption to encrypt your informations when you test with us.