Local STD Testing Centers
When you order your test, we ensure your privacy by listing your charges as FPK Services. We respect your privacy and will never ask you embarrassing questions now or when you arrive at the testing location. Other testing services don't test for Hepatitis A, one of the most common STDs, but we do.
Counselors are standing by to answer your questions, 24/7. The security of our payment process is protected by 128-encryption.We are confident that if you test with us, you'll be just as satisfied as the happy clients who have left testimonials on our site.
We make it easy to find the closest lab by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. All of our laboratories test for many conditions that do not relate to STDs so your reason for visiting the test center will not be known. Our testing process was designed to take care of you the way we like to be taken care of ourselves.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Rate for Pasadena, Texas
The first step you should take to defend yourself against STDs is arming yourself with knowledge. If you want information about sexually transmitted diseases in Pasadena, there are reports published by the federal government and the Texas department of health.
- 35,855 men living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease through homosexual lifestyle.
- In 2010, 15,359 people living with HIV in Texas contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
- The state of Texas reported over 5,000 new cases of HIV infection in 2011.
- 40% of Texas residents said they were tested for HIV in 2010.
- In Texas, 8,214 people contracted HIV from intravenous drug use in 2010.
We promise quick test results - infact, we guarantee STD test results in 1-2 days while other testing services can only guarantee results in a week or so.