Local Same-Day STD Testing
Choose from any of our 4,000 testing centers throughout the country for the best Pasadena STD testing. You get to test as quickly as possible in 77504 with our same-day testing. You can be sure of your test results since our process has been vetted by diagnostic specialists.
With our glossary of STD terms, we give you a way to educate yourself. As long as you cancel your testing prior to visiting our test facility, your money will be returned within 24-48 hours. Get the biggest bang for your buck when you purchase our all-inclusive testing that includes HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
STDcheck.com never adds your test results on your permanent medical records or notify your health insurance company. We will send by email your test results in 1-2 days after your test. You can read your results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones.
STD Information for Pasadena, Texas
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collect and publish data and statistics about sexually transmitted diseases and HIV in Pasadena in an annual report. If you want to eliminate all doubt about your sexual health, STD testing is the only way to do it.
- 7,071 syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 year-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in chlamydia infections.
- 8.8% of men who were living with HIV diagnosis in 2010, contracted the disease from having sex with other men and injection drug use.
- In 2012, Hispanics had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 48,332, followed by Blacks (34,613) and Whites with 28,255.
All tests for STDs offered by STDcheck.com are Food and Drug Administration-approved, unlike other STD testing companies.