Fast Local STD testing Centers
No other testing company tests for hepatitis A as part of their complete test panel. We show all charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement to protect your privacy. We cherish your privacy and will not ask embarrassing questions now or at the test site.
Because we comply with the HIPAA Privacy Rule, your information will always be protected. Whenever you are ready to checkout, you will be able to pay for your STD testing with any of the following payment methods: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Our testing takes place in the same labs that the hospitals near you use to process their tests, so your results are trustworthy.
Since our labs screen for many diseases, it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there. We designed our testing system to conform to the way we want to be taken care of if we were using the facility today. It is really easy to locate a center in your area, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website to get a complete list.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Pasadena, California
The California health department and the federal government put together facts and figures about STD infections and transmission methods in Pasadena every single year. Don't ignore the facts about STDs- get informed.
- Black females in California are more like to be infected with Chlamydia than black men.
- 1,108 out of every 100,000 black people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- 48,218 cases of HIV have been reported in California since the start of the epidemic.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- Men between the ages of 20-24 are more likely to contract gonorrhea than women.
STD testing in Pasadena, California can be done in as few as 5 minutes. The chances that you'll contract an STD at some point in your lifetime are very high. Prophylactics do help reduce the threat of getting an STD, but some can be transferred by simple skin-to-skin contact.