Rapid STD Testing
Charges on your card or eCheck will show up as FPK Services. There is no need to worry about answering uncomfortable questions because we will not ask you any questions at all. We are the only online STD testing specialists that offers a Hepatitis A test in our comprehensive test panel.
All of the most often occurring sexually transmitted diseases are covered when you test with us. As long as you cancel your testing before visiting one of our testing locations, you'll get your money back. We put a glossary of STD terminology on our site to help you understand the phrases that are typically used in reference to STDs and testing.
Our chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel, approved by the Food and Drug Administration is designed to seek the co-existing infections in urine making sure that you are free of these infections. Testing with STDcheck.com guarantees that you will get the most sophisticated Parma STD testing available today. In Parma, Ohio 44129 area, our doctors look for syphilis in the blood using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test.
STD Infections Rate for Parma, Ohio
Reduce your risk of contracting an STD by getting the facts about how they are spread. Information is gathered by the federal government and the health department of Ohio every year about STD infections and rates in Parma.
- In Ohio, 54% of gonorrhea infections in 2012 were reported in Cuyahoga (Cleveland), Franklin (Columbus) and Hamilton (Cincinnati) Counties.
- The rate of Black women living with reported HIV in Ohio was 12 times that of white women in 2010.
- The rate of gonorrhea infection in Ohio was 143.5 per 100,000 residents as of May 5, 2013.
- 426 primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis infections were reported in Ohio in 2012.
- In 2010, Ohio ranked 18th for chlamydia infections in the United States.
Our HIV RNA test is cutting edge system approved by the Food and Drug Administration and looks for actual HIV in the blood.