Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
What sets us apart from other testing companies is we do not ask for extra paperwork. You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test. Pick a testing package, visit one of our 60068 test sites, and get your results without the need for a visit to a doctor's office.
Order your testing and simply pop into one of our conveniently located test centers around Park Ridge. Even if you aren't sure exactly what you need to be tested for, our test recommender tool can help. Don't go insane waiting for your test results- get a status update from one of our health specialists anytime.
We will dispatch by email your test results immediately they become available. Your health insurance company will never will never be notified about your test results nor will we ever add them to your permanent medical records. Test results are available on smartphones, PCs and tablets.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Park Ridge, Illinois
Be in control of your STD status and your sexual well being by engaging in STD testing frequently. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report about the Park Ridge STD transmission and infection numbers.
- The rate of Hispanic males living with HIV in Illinois in 2010 was 2.1 times that of White males.
- Illinois ranked 5th in the country for primary and secondary syphilis infection in 2010.
- In 2011, Illinois rate of HIV infection was 20.0 for every 100,000 resident.
- In 2010, 28.2% of all female HIV infections came through injection drug use.
- 23.6 of every 100,000 Hispanic residents in Illinois had HIV in 2011.
Sexually transmitted infections, especially chlamydia have been accelerating among women in the United States since 2011 according to the CDC.