Same-Day Local STD Testing
Stop by one of our testing centers, deposit a small blood or urine sample, and you're done. Some conditions can be cured with a prescription from one of our physicians in Park Ridge, Illinois. Your positive STD test result entitles you to a specialist referral from one of our physicians in Park Ridge, Illinois.
When you read the reviews and testimonials on our site, they are from our past clients. When you check out on our website, it is a secure 128-bit encrypted process. No question is too small for our trained counselors who are available to you 24/7.
Our Park Ridge STD testing is the most advanced you will find in the 60068 area. We screen for syphilis using the industry "gold-standard" Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. You can test for chlamydia and gonorrhea individually or take our highly acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel today.
STI Infections Rate for Park Ridge, Illinois
If you want to be sure of your STD status, the simple solution is to take an STD test in Park Ridge. STD infection rates are rising steadily in Illinois.
- 23.6 of every 100,000 Hispanic residents in Illinois had HIV in 2011.
- The rate of Hispanic males living with HIV in Illinois in 2010 was 2.1 times that of White males.
- 362 Hispanics were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2011.
- 32.9% of HIV patients developed AIDS within 12 months of initial diagnosis in Illinois.
- 533 Whites were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2011.
One of the most dangerous aspects of STDs is that most of them do not show symptoms so always protect yourself and your partner and get STD testing regularly to make sure you are free from all infections.