Online STD Testing Service
Begin STD treatment as promptly as possible by getting referred to a specialist in Park, New York. Get antibiotics in Park, New York if you test positive for one of the conditions our doctors have authority to cure with a prescription. Once you leave a small urine or blood sample, you receive your results quickly.
Get up to the minute updates on the status of your test results from one of our health specialists, who are available day or night. Get a personalized recommendation of what tests you should take based on your answers to a few short questions with our test recommendation tool. If you live near Park, we have test facilities convenient to you.
Your purpose for visiting our labs will remain a secret because we also screen for other non-STD related infections. We designed our website to make it easy for you to find a center close to you when you enter your zip code. You can expect a consumer-friendly experience when you visit our laboratories, we designed them to give you the kind of experience we would expect when we use the system ourselves.
Park, New York STD Morbidity Data
Information collected by the federal government and the health department of New York are published every year. If you want to be able to defend yourself against sexually transmitted infections and HIV, educate yourself.
- In 2011, 68,955 cases of chlamydia among 15-24 year-olds were reported by New York health authorities.
- 282 infections were reported by Rockland County, New York for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- There were over 4,900 new cases of HIV reported in New York in 2011.
- In 2010, New York was 23rd out of 50 states for gonorrhea infections.
- 63,311 chlamydia cases were reported in New York City in 2011.
However you may feel about STDs, the worst thing you can do is refuse to get testing for them, that will be a mistake.