Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Get a specialist referral from one of our doctors in Park, New York if you need to start STD treatment. You can test for STDs with nothing more than a small blood or urine sample. Because our doctors can prescribe medication for gonorrhea and chlamydia in Park, New York, you can get treatment quicker.
Simply cancel your testing without visiting our testing centers to get a full refund. Check out the STD glossary on our site to get a breakdown of the terminology we use to discuss STD testing and treatment. We offer truly all-inclusive STD testing at our Park labs, where you can get screened for all of the most common STDs, including HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
Trust us not to report your test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent medical records. We will email your test results in 24-48 hours guaranteed. Your test results will be made available on PCs, smartphones and tablets.
STD information for: Park, New York
Get smart about STDs in Park, New York.
Each year, the federal government and the health department of New York collect data about STD infections and transmission in Park. The best way to put a halt to the transmission of HIV and other STDs is to arm yourself with knowledge.
- In 2010, 32% of people diagnosed with HIV were diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months.
- 1,936 late stage syphilis cases were reported in New York City in 2011.
- The rate of black women living with an HIV infection in New York was 20.8 times higher than white women in 2010.
- 125 people out of 100,000 tested positive for syphilis in New York City's Murray Hill, SoHo and Upper West Side neighborhoods in 2012.
- New York ranked 8th among the 50 states for syphilis infections in 2010.
Our labs are CLIA-certified and we only offer tests approved by the FDA.