Same-Day Online STD Testing
While other testing services charge you for hepatitis A tests, we include it in our test panel. To safeguard your privacy, all charges will appear as FPK Services when you receive our monthly statement. We created our testing process to skip embarrassing personal questions.
Your private information stays confidential because we abide by the HIPAA Privacy Rule. We accept numerous payment methods, so checkout is a cinch. Our labs are the exact same as the ones used by nearby hospitals.
You should expect your test results in your inbox in 1-2 days after your test. We do not report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records. Test results can be downloaded and read on PCs, smartphones or tablets.
STD Infections Rate for Park, Massachusetts
Get wise about STDs in Park, Massachusetts.
Every year, the federal government and the health department of Massachusetts gather facts and figures about STD infections and transmission in Park. The best way to put a halt to the spread of HIV and other STDs is to arm yourself with knowledge.
- In 2011, men accounted for 33.9 HIV infections per 100,000 persons residing in Massachusetts.
- In Massachusetts, the percentage of adults diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months of first HIV diagnoses in 2010 was 34.1%.
- CDC reports chlamydia rate of 271.4 for men and 33 per women per 100,000 population in 2010.
- 21,236 chlamydia infections were reported in Massachusetts in 2010.
- In 2011, 350 women living in Massachusetts were diagnosed with HIV.
We guarantee high quality private STD testing in all of our 4,000+ local test centers in United States.