Convenient STD Testing
If you need STD testing in 75460, our service supplies the most competitively priced options. For the most accurate testing results, our laboratories are CLIA-certified for guaranteed results. We guarantee that our testing process is simple.
Because we abide by the HIPAA Privacy Rule, you know your private information will always stay safeguarded. We take many payment methods, such as credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to make checkout easier. Our test locations are accessible to nearby hospitals.
We have the most advanced Paris STD testing. Our gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel looks for both STIs in urine and gives you results in 24-48 hours. Make sure that when you decide to test for syphilis, you are using the FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test.
STI Infections Rate for Paris, Texas
There are many reports published about STDs each year, but the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) includes the Paris area. If you are not taking periodic STD tests, you are not maintaining control of your sexual health.
- In 2010, 71.4% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- In 2010,Texas' rate of AIDS diagnosis was 16.5 per 100,000 residents. That was greater than the national average of 12.4 per 100,000.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 year-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- As of 2011, there were almost 65,000 people living with HIV in Texas.
- The percentage of inmates in state or federal prisons with HIV/AIDS in Texas was greater than the national average in 2010.
Studies show that 25% or more of Texas adults have a sexually transmitted disease but are unaware of it. Use contraceptives and take STD tests in Paris often for the best sexual health routine possible.