Same-Day STD Testing
We have removed any extraneous burden by ensuring there is no additional paperwork necessary to complete your tests. Our tests take 5 minutes or less. Our 90723 service allows you to test for STDs without the hassle of a visit to a doctor's office.
HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis are all included in our all-inclusive testing for the most frequently occurring sexually transmitted diseases. Enjoy simple refunds in 1 to 2 days if you must cancel your testing before you visit any of our test centers. Use the glossary of STD terms on our website to educate yourself about STD lingo.
Your test reports will sent to you by email. Test results are available on your PC, tablets or smartphones. We do not report test results to your health insurance provider or place them in permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Paramount, California
The state of California publishes annual data about the communicability of STDs and HIV in Paramount.
Get informed and protect yourself against sexually transmitted diseases now!
- Men residing in California aged 45 or over are ten times more likely than women to contract syphilis.
- Latino women in California in 2011 are more likely to contract chlamydia than Latino men.
- 22,829 people were diagnosed with HIV in California between 2008 and 2011.
- In 2011, Black women ranked higher for contracting chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis infections than any other race in California.
- 1,712 males had latent syphilis in 2011.
Many common sexually transmitted infections do not show any signs or symptoms and testing is the only way to know STD status. Being a California resident makes it imperative that you get regular testing.