Online STD Testing Service
On your monthly statement, your charges will show up as FPK Services to safeguard your privacy. We are the only provider of online STD testing who includes a testing for Hepatitis A in our STD testing panel. No embarrassing questions when you test with us today.
Take advantage of any of the simple payment methods we offer: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Test at the same testing centers that nearby hospitals send their tests to for processing. Be sure that your personal information stays protected with our service, which adheres to the HIPAA Privacy Rule and all other federal mandates.
Count on us not to report your test results to yourhealth insurance provider or place it in your permanent medical records. Test results can be read on your smartphones, PCs and tablets. All test results are sent immediately by email.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Paradise, California
Taking STD tests on a regular basis is the best way to be sure of your STD status. Paradise and other cities in California are included in the report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection numbers and transmission data of sexually transmitted diseases.
- White men ranked 2nd next to black men for contracting syphilis infections in 2011.
- 1,712 males had latent syphilis in 2011.
- By the end of 2010, 272 people out of 100,000 in Sacramento County were HIV-positive.
- At the end of 2010, 513 people out of every 100,000 in Los Angeles County were living with HIV.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
Your chances of contracting or spreading STIs grows with each passing day that you have not been tested for most common infections.