Same-Day Online STD Testing
Our testing locations are CLIA certified. Our testing procedure is simple. All of our 19301 STD tests are economically priced.
If you want an update on the status of your STD test results, simply call our health specialists 24/7. Go to any of our STD testing facilities, which are conveniently located around the city of Paoli. Put our test recommendation tool to use by getting a suggestion about which tests you need.
As a rule, we never alert your healthcare provider to your test results. We make sure you get all test results by email. We make sure your test results are available on your PCs, tablets and smartphones.
STI Rate for Paoli, Pennsylvania
The best way to keep control over your sexual health is by taking STD tests frequently. There is a report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year that includes data on sexually transmitted disease infection numbers in Paoli.
- The HIV rate for the 45-54 age group in PA was 594 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- About half of all men living with an HIV diagnosis in Pennsylvania as of 2010 got the disease from male to male sexual contact.
- 3,972 HIV-positive Pennsylvania residents were aged 25-34 at the end of 2010.
- Pennsylvania ranked #10 of the 50 states for HIV/AIDS infection in 2011.
- In 2010, there were 8,081 HIV-positive PA residents between ages 35-44.
One of the most dangerous aspects of STDs is that most of them do not show symptoms so always protect yourself and your partner and get STD testing regularly to make sure you are free from all infections.