Same-Day STD Testing
Our 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States include many in Panorama City and all over the state of California. Our 91402 testing centers offer rapid testing when you purchase your testing package online. Order your test with confidence, all our tests have been approved by certified diagnostic specialists.
Get tested for STDs with our truly comprehensive testing that screens for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. We have the simplest refund process: simply cancel your testing without going to our testing center and receive your money back within 1 to 2 days. We want you to be armed with knowledge about STD testing and treatment, so we created a glossary of terminology on our website.
We value your privacy and will never report your test results to your health insurance company or place it in your permanent medical records. Your test results can be read for your PCs, tablets or smartphones. You will get your test results via email message.
Panorama City, California STI Information
Taking an STD test today is the only way to be sure of your STD status. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gathers data and STD statistics in Panorama City and the entire state of California each year.
- Men between the ages of 20-24 are more likely to contract gonorrhea than women.
- In California, 50,584 white people were living with an HIV diagnosis.
- At the end of 2010, 345 of every 100,000 people in Solano County were living with HIV.
- 22,829 people were diagnosed with HIV in California between 2008 and 2011.
- As of the end of 2010, there were 111,666 cases of HIV reported living in California.
Some STIs, like hepatitis A and HIV cannot be cured, they can only be managed by physicians and it is very crucial to get diagnosed as soon as possible.