Convenient STD Testing
Because your privacy is important to us, your charges will be shown as FPK Services. We don't omit Hepatitis A from our comprehensive STD testing panel like other online testing providers. Do not be afraid of uncomfortable questions - we won't ask any.
It doesn't matter if you know which specific STD tests you need to take because our test recommendation tool will tell you. Call us while you're waiting for your test results to get a status update anytime, day or night. We take pride in the conveniently located testing centers we have throughout Panama City.
The first step is to find a center in your area by entering your zip code on our website. Our lab technicians will make sure you are taken care of the same way we will like to be taken care of when we use the test centers. Our laboratories test for a lot of conditions so no one will know why you are in the lab, we created our system to ensure utmost secrecy.
STD Infections Rate for Panama City, Florida
If you have not had an STD test in Panama City, you cannot be certain that you are disease-free. The rate of sexually transmitted diseases in Florida is climbing every year.
- In 2012, women residing in Florida reported 55,779 chlamydia infections.
- Syphilis infections among women in Florida increased in 2012 from the previous year.
- Miami-Dade County had the highest number of HIV infection in 2012 in Florida.
- There was a 24% increase in reported cases of gonorrhea between 2006 and 2009 in Florida
- By 2011, Florida received a total of $33.7 million from the CDC in HIV/AIDS prevention funding.
Chlamydia alone affects 1,412,791 Americans and most of those infected are aged 19-24, so it is crucial that you get tested for all STDs annually.