Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
There is no doctor's office visit required to test for STDs with our 94304 online STD testing service. You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test. Our laboratories do not require you to complete extra paperwork once you finish placing your order.
We use the same labs that the hospitals near you do, so your results are reliable. We ensure that your personal information stays safe by following the HIPAA Privacy Rule. We accept credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so buying STD testing doesn't get any easier.
We dispatch by email your test results to you minutes after they become available. We do not place your test results on your permanent medical records or inform your health insurance provider about them. STDcheck.com will make your test results easily available to read on smartphones, tablets and PCs.
Palo Alto, California STI Morbidity Data
The Palo Alto area is one of the areas included in the report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year with STD rates. Frequent STD testing is the key to keeping control of your sexual health.
- 16,598 males were found positive for gonorrhea in 2011.
- White men ranked 2nd next to black men for contracting syphilis infections in 2011.
- By the end of 2010, 427 of every 100,000 people in Marin County were HIV-positive.
- By the end of 2010, 363 out of every 100,000 people in California were living with HIV.
- At the end of 2010, Kings County had 177 HIV-positive people for every 100,000.
The key to prevention is protection- contraceptives such as dental dams. If you are sexually active and don't get tested for sexually transmitted diseases, you are putting yourself at risk to become one of the millions of Americans who get infected with an STD each year.