Local HIV Testing Centers
Our physicians are licensed and authorized to write prescriptions in Palmdale, California. You're in and out of our testing centers fast because you only have to submit a small blood or urine sample Getting treatment for an STD in Palmdale, California is as easy as possible when you get a specialist referral from one of our doctors.
Don't test with a service who offers a partial roster of included sexually transmitted diseases- get tested for all of the most common STDs with the Palmdale STD testing we provide. To get your money back, simply cancel your testing before going to a test location. If you're confused about any of the STD lingo used, you can go to the glossary of terms on our website.
In the 93551 area, no one has a more advanced STD testing than STDcheck.com. Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is FDA-approved / cleared. Getting testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea is quick with our gonorrhea-chlamydia test panel.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for Palmdale, California
Every year, the federal government and the health department of California collect rates of the transmission of STDs and HIV in Palmdale. Getting educated about STDs is the best way to arm yourself against the transfer of sexually transmitted diseases.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- 489 Native Americans living in California at the end of 2010 were HIV-positive.
- 35,135 Hispanic/Latino people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- At the end of 2010, 458 out of 100,000 people in San Diego County were living with HIV.
If you don't get tested frequently, you are leaving yourself at risk for some dangerous, potentially incurable STDs. If you do not use contraceptives like condoms or dental dams, you are asking to become one of the millions of Americans who get an STD every year.