Confidential Online STD Testing
Our online testing method is straightforward and fast. All of our STD testing packages are competitively priced for the best value in the 92262 area. With many CLIA-certified local test laboratories, there are some in your area.
With one phone call, you can have your STD questions answered by one of our trained counselors who are standing by. Take advantage of our secure, easy checkout process with 128-encryption. Check out what our customers have to say about their experience with our service.
All test results are sent immediately by email. Test results can be downloaded and read on your smartphones, PCs and tablets. Count on us not to report your test results to yourhealth insurance company or place it in your permanent medical records.
STI Data for Palm Springs, California
Reports containing data about STD infection rates and transmission categories in Palm Springs collected by the federal government and the health department of California get published every year. Arm yourself with information today.
- At the end of 2010, 458 out of 100,000 people in San Diego County were living with HIV.
- 1,108 out of every 100,000 black people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- Native American women living in California are more likely to contract chlamydia than Native American Men.
- Latino women in California in 2011 are more likely to contract chlamydia than Latino men.
- 51,554 known cases of Chlamydia were found in men in 2011.
Protect yourself with condoms and dental dams so you are not another statistic. STDs threaten the sexual health of everyone in California, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background. There is a very high chance that you will get an STD in your lifetime.