Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Our testing process have been approved by certified diagnostic specialists. Our online STD testing service makes it possible to purchase testing and visit one of our local 92260 testing centers in the same day. With over 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States, including the Palm Desert, California area, STD testing is convenient and straightforward.
Talk to any of our health specialists for a test result status update if you're feeling antsy while you wait. We have multiple testing centers all over Palm Desert for your convenience. Don't worry if you're not sure what STD tests you should get because our test recommendation tool will tell you.
We send all test results by email. We make sure your test results will be made available on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. As a rule, we never alert your healthcare provider to your test results.
Palm Desert, California STI Data
Data gathered by the federal government and the health department of California is reported every year with infection categories and transmission rates for Palm Desert.
Get educated now if you want to defend yourself against STDs.
- 363 per 100,000 California residents were living with a positive HIV diagnosis by the end of 2010.
- Men are 3 times more likely to contract syphilis than women.
- Females ranked higher than men in 2011 for reported cases of chlamydia.
- Females in California reported 10,811 new cases of gonorrhea in 2011.
- At the end of 2010, 259 people for every 100,000 in Orange County were HIV-positive.
Don't be a statistic- get tested and protect yourself! Some STDs can be passed on through simple skin-to-skin contact. Sexually transmitted disease are the most common communicable diseases in the US.