Same-Day Private STD Testing
Know that you are free of hepatitis A now with our exclusive comprehensive test panel. Your purchases remain your own private knowledge because we list charges as FPK Services on your billing statement. We never ask embarrassing and awkward personal questions now or at the lab.
Have your STD testing processed by the same labs used by local hospitals. Rest easy knowing that your private information is kept safe by our compliance with the HIPAA Privacy Rule and any other federal and state privacy guidelines. Use one of the many payment options we give you- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- to pay for your STD tests.
Late stage syphilis can lead to paralysis but rest assured our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test can quickly screen for this infection and give you results in one to two days in the 32164 area. At STDcheck.com, we use the most sophisticated Palm Coast STD testing available. Chlamydia and gonorrhea diseases are the most commonly reported sexually transmitted infections in the country, that is why we created the chlamydia-gonorrhea panel to test for both diseases at the same time.
STI Rate for Palm Coast, Florida
All Palm Coast residents need to test for sexually transmitted diseases often to stay in control of their sexual health. Contracting an STD in Florida is a real threat.
- Men aged between 45-54 had 1,471 syphilis infections in Florida in 2012.
- Florida ranked 18th among 50 states in gonorrhea infections in 2010.
- In Florida, males between the ages of 45 and 54 accounted for most of the syphilis infections than any other age group in 2012.
- Florida had 1,375 syphilis cases with an HIV co-infection in 2012.
- Florida's estimated HIV-related death rate was more than double the national average in 2010.
STIs like chlamydia and gonorrhea are easily treated by physicians with antibiotics but can be very dangerous if left untreated.