Confidential STD Testing
Our Palm City, Florida physicians are authorized to write prescriptions to simplify the treatment process. Our doctors in Palm City, Florida can refer you to a specialist near you if you need to begin treatment for an STD. When you visit our STD testing centers, you're in and out fast because you only give a small blood or urine sample.
Let our health specialists give an update on your test results if you get tired of waiting. Our test locations are all over the Palm City area, so there is sure to be one conveniently located near you. The test recommendation tool on our website gives you personalized suggestions about what STD tests you need.
With our sophisticated technique, we test for STDs quickly and give you results in 1-2 days. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the industry standard. When it comes to testing for sexually transmitted diseases in the Palm City area, no other testing service does it better. The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time so we created a test panel that does exactly that so you know you are STD free.
STD Infections Data for Palm City, Florida
Yearly reports are published by the health department of Florida and the federal government with data collected about STDs and HIV in Palm City. If you are knowledgeable about STDs and how they are spread, you will know how to defend yourself.
- The highest transmission category for men diagnosed with HIV in 2010 was homosexual sex with other men, accounting for 64.7% of diagnosed HIV in men.
- The number of chlamydia infections in men in Florida between 2003 and 2012 was 153,924
- In 2010, 82.5% of women diagnosed with HIV contracted it through heterosexual interccourse.
- Pinellas County had the fifth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
In the United States, almost all the people with hepatitis A report having no risk factors according to the CDC so it is better to get annual tests so you can take proper steps to protect yourself and loved ones.