Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
All of our testing locations are CLIA-certified. If you need the best value in 33410 STD testing, our competitively priced packages are the right choice. Our testing process is uncomplicated and rapid.
All of the tests we provide are identical to the technology used by hospitals and healthcare professionals. The blog we maintain, Exposed, is designed to impart information about STDs, testing, and therapy. Each time you take a test at one of our labs, it is monitored by a doctor for your safety.
Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is FDA-approved / cleared. STDcheck.com tests for common sexually transmitted infections in 33410 using the most sophisticated Palm Beach Gardens STD testing methods available. Screening for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time is essential, that why we created the gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel to look for both infections together.
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Without frequent STD testing, your sexual well being is undetermined. Palm Beach Gardens STD statistics are gathered every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- In 2012, women residing in Florida reported 55,779 chlamydia infections.
- Florida had a rate of 403.2 cases of chlamydia per every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- Gonorrhea infections in women aged 25-29 were higher in 2012 than the previous year.
- Florida HIV/AIDS infection rates among inmates in federal or state prisons are about 3 times the national average.
- Florida has received a total of $137,003,953 in federal grant funding for HIV/AIDS by 2011.
Statistically, half of all people in America will get an STD in their life. Some people currently have a sexually transmitted disease and are unaware of it.