Convenient STD Testing
Same-day STD testing is available with our 93950 STD testing. Many of our 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States are located in Pacific Grove, California. Ensuring our test results are accurate is very imperative to us so our diagnostic experts have vetted our testing process.
Refunds are processed in 1-2 whenever you cancel testing prior to visiting our test centers. We include HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis in our all-inclusive STD testing. Our glossary of STD terms breaks down STD lingo.
We designed our testing process to meet your needs and you will be well taken care of when you visit any of our labs. To locate the closest testing center to you, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website. Our labs test for many diseases so no one will know what your visit is about.
Pacific Grove, California STD Rate
There are many reports published about STDs each year, but the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) includes the Pacific Grove area. If you are not taking regular STD tests, you are not staying in control of your sexual health.
- By the end of 2010, 201 out of 100,000 people in Fresno County had HIV.
- By the end of 2010, there were 269 HIV-positive people per 100,000 in Riverside County.
- 16,598 males were found positive for gonorrhea in 2011.
- White men ranked 2nd next to black men for contracting syphilis infections in 2011.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia together and we have a testing panel for both infections at STDcheck.com.