Convenient STD Testing
No additional paperwork is needed to be completed by our test labs. Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test. Testing for STDs doesn't include a visit to the physician's office- just buy your testing, visit one of our test sites in 32765, and get your results.
Receive the exact same tests you'd get at a hospital with the convenience of our online STD testing system. Place your trust in our doctor-monitored testing. Use our blog to keep up with STD advances and topics.
Enter your zip code on our website to find the closest test centers to you. Our labs test for many diseases and no one at the center will know why you are there or what you are testing for. We use our testing sites ourselves and we designed testing system to fit the way we'd like to be taken care of as healthcare consumers.
STD Rate for Oviedo, Florida
If you want to stay protected against STDs, you need to be armed with the facts. Every year, the Florida health department and federal government gather and report data on the transmission rates and methods of STDs and HIV in Oviedo.
- Rate of gonorrhea infections increased in individuals aged 15-19 by about 83%.
- In 2012, Miami-Dade County had the highest rate of syphilis infections.
- In 2012, women residing in Florida reported 55,779 chlamydia infections.
- In 2012, Florida reported 22,065 chlamydia infections in men.
- Pinellas County had the fifth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
When it comes to STDs in Florida, prevention is crucial. Most STDs can be contracted more than once, so it is important to protect yourself. Data show that 1 out of every 4 adults in Oviedo have been positively diagnosed with an STD.