Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our service simplifies 66204 STD testing by allowing you to skip the physician's visit. Our local test sites do not require extra paperwork when you arrive. Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test.
Get tested in the very same labs that your local hospitals use to process their testing. Be confident that your personal information is remaining secure by our compliance with the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Buy your STD testing with any of our approved payment options: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
As the recognized leader in online STD testing in 66204, we have developed the most sophisticated yet, very easy to use Overland Park STD testing. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the best in the industry - we use the "gold-standard" technique to test for syphilis. With our system, testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea is a breeze - the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel screens for both infections at the same time without the need to test for them individually, though we can test you for each infection separately if that is what you decide.
Overland Park, Kansas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
The only way to be sure that you are disease-free is to get Overland Park STD testing. There is a steady rise in the number of STD infections in Kansas every year.
- Sedgwick County had the highest number of people living with HIV in 2010 with 707 HIV-positive residents.
- Shawnee County had the third-highest number of black residents in the state of Kansas with HIV in 2010: 51.
- Out of the 537 women living with HIV in Kansas as of 2010, 420 got the disease heterosexually.
- Wyandotte County had the highest number of white HIV-positive residents in Kansas at the end of 2010: 170.
- 78.2% of women with HIV in Kansas as of 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
There are numerous reasons you ought to get tested for STDs today but the fact is you only need one - the life of your sex partner.