Local STD Testing Centers
Keep the STD testing process simple by using our tests that are accurate enough to detect STDs with only a small blood or urine sample. Get treated for STDs quickly with a healthcare provider referral from our Overland Park, Kansas physicians if you results are positive. The fastest Overland Park STD testing and treatment is available thanks to our nationwide network of doctors who can write the prescriptions that cure certain STDs.
Our labs are the exact same as the ones used by hospitals in your area. We follow all federal and state privacy guidelines, such as the HIPAA Privacy Rule. We accept many forms of payment to make the checkout process as easy as possible.
In the 66210 area, no one gives you faster STD test results, guaranteed. If you are looking for a chlamydia and gonorrhea test in Overland Park, Kansas, our test panel screens for both infections at the same time. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the most sophisticated test for syphilis in the market.
Overland Park, Kansas STD Rate
Infection statistics is just one category in the reports distributed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year. You should take an STD test regularly to be sure of your STD status.
- There were 710 black people living with HIV in Kansas at the end of 2010.
- In 2010, Kansas ranked 36th in the nation for chlamydia infection by population.
- In 2010, Kansas ranked 40th in the US for syphilis infection by population.
- The rate of Hispanic/Latino males living with HIV in 2010 was 2.1 times higher than white males.
- Shawnee County had the third-highest number of black residents in the state of Kansas with HIV in 2010: 51.
Getting your STD test through STDcheck.com is as quick as calling us at 1-800-456-2323, 24 hours 7 days.