Low-Cost STD testing Centers
We don't require any unnecessary procedures for our simple STD tests that use a small blood or urine sample to get the job done. Our physicians help you get treatment quickly if your STD test comes back positive for an STD by referring you to a specialist in Overland Park, Kansas. With doctors authorized to write prescriptions in Overland Park, Kansas, we provide the fastest way to test and get treated for STDs.
Keep yourself educated with the latest STD news on our blog, Exposed, Take the very same tests you'd get at a health care center in the privacy of one of our testing centers. Learn your STD status with our physician- supervised STD testing.
Test results, once available can be downloaded and made available on your PCs, smartphones or tablets. Your results are sent to you by email promptly. We believe in your right to privacy so we will never report your test results to your health insurer or place it in your permanent medical records.
STI Statistics for Overland Park, Kansas
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report about the Overland Park sexually transmitted disease transmission and infection numbers. Be in control of your STD status and your sexual health by engaging in STD testing frequently.
- In 2010, Kansas ranked 25th in the country for gonorrhea infection by population.
- Reported cases of chlamydia in Kansas were 4 times greater for women than men.
- 406 of the 2,696 people living with HIV in Kansas at the end of 2010 were 55 or more years old.
- The 41.4% of HIV cases in Kansas that received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months was much higher than the national rate of 32%.
- Wyandotte County had the highest number of white HIV-positive residents in Kansas at the end of 2010: 170.
STDcheck.com has confidential STD tests in your neighborhood right now - you do not need appointments and you can get tested the same day you purchase the test package.