Local HIV Testing Centers
We offer the biggest value in STD testing in 66215 with our economical pricing. Our testing process is easy because we want to ensure your experience with us is wonderful. All STDcheck.com's testing labs are CLIA-certified to provide accurate test results.
Overland Park STD testing is convenient with our many locations around the area. Answer our test recommendation tool's questions anonymously to get an idea of what STD tests you need. If you decide to get updated on the status of your STD test results, it is simple with our health specialists who are standing by to take your calls.
Using the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test, our experts test for syphilis, one of the most dangerous STDs. In 66215, our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel looks for twin infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia in the urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test and our physicians can write prescriptions if you test positive. We use the most advanced Overland Park STD testing techniques available anywhere today.
STD Data for Overland Park, Kansas
With STD rates increasing every year, the citizens of Kansas are at risk. You are not maintaining control of your sexual well-being if you have not taken an STD test in Overland Park.
- In 2010, 41.4% of all new HIV diagnoses in Kansas resulted in an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- In 2010, Kansas ranked 25th in the country for gonorrhea infection by population.
- At the end of 2010, there were 2,159 men living with HIV in Kansas.
- From January to June, 2013, 1,008 gonorrhea infections were diagnosed in Kansas.
- Reported cases of chlamydia in Kansas were 4 times greater for women than men.
Our HIV RNA test is the only Food and Drug Administration-approved HIV test that can confirm the presence of the virus in as little as 9-11 days.