Rapid STD Testing
We guarantee your test will only take a few minutes and you will not need to complete additional paperwork. Our online STD testing service makes a visit to a physician's office an unnecessary part of 95966 STD testing. You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test.
If you live near Oroville, we have test centers convenient to you. Get up to the minute updates on the status of your STD test results from one of our health specialists, who are available anytime. Get a personalized recommendation of what tests you need take based on your answers to a few short questions with our test recommendation tool.
Test results can be downloaded and read on your PC, tablets or smartphones. We do not report test results to your health insurance company or place them in permanent medical records. Your test reports will dispatched to you by email.
Oroville, California STI Morbidity Data
If you are sexually active in California, you are at risk for catching an STD. You should be in control of your sexual health, which Oroville STD testing allows you to do.
- In California, 50,584 white people were living with an HIV diagnosis.
- Almost 69% of women with HIV in California in 2010 got the disease heterosexually.
- By the end of 2010, 396 of every 100,000 people in Alameda County were positive for HIV.
- 48,218 cases of HIV have been reported in California since the start of the epidemic.
- At the end of 2010, 259 people for every 100,000 in Orange County were HIV-positive.
Our test locations are CLIA-certified and we only offer tests approved by the FDA.