Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Take an STD test the same day you purchase it with our 32174 STD testing. Florida STD testing is simple and convenient when you have 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States to choose from, including many throughout Ormond Beach. When you test with us, you will go through a thoroughly analyzed and approved testing process.
Each time you take a test at one of our testing centers, it is monitored by a doctor for your safety. All of the tests we provide are identical to the technology used by hospitals and healthcare professionals. The blog we maintain, Exposed, is designed to impart information about STDs, testing, and treatment.
All test results will be made available on tablets, PCs or smartphones. Your test results will be dispatched by email quickly. Results will not be reported to health insurance companies or added to your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Ormond Beach, Florida
Get educated now if you want to protect yourself against STDs. Data gathered by the federal government and the health department of Florida is published every year with infection categories and communicability rates for Ormond Beach.
- Hillborough had the third highest number of HIV infections in 2012.
- Florida ranked 23rd among 50 states in chlamydia infections in 2010.
- While the highest percentage of HIV/AIDS positive inmates in state or federal prisons in the nation is 5.5%, Florida's rate is 3.2%.
- Florida had a rate of 403.2 cases of chlamydia per every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- Syphilis infections among women in Florida increased in 2012 from the previous year.
All of our local test locations nationwide are accessible and used by most well-known hospitals in your area.