Local STD Testing Centers
Diagnostic specialists have scrutinized our testing process and certified it to meet or exceed all standards. We have over 4,000 nationwide locations, plenty in the state of Florida, and many throughout Ormond Beach. Rapid STD testing in 32174 is the most convenient way to purchase and take STD tests.
Test in Ormond Beach conveniently at any of our testing centers. Trust our test recommendation tool to tell you what STD tests you need to take. Call or chat live with a health specialist from our website if you want to get updated on the status of your results.
In the 32174 area, we have the most sophisticated Ormond Beach STD testing available. Gonorrhea-chlamydia infection is very common and STDcheck.com tests for both diseases using our test panel. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the "gold standard" in the industry.
Ormond Beach, Florida STI Morbidity Data
There are resources available for data about STD and HIV infection rates in Ormond Beach, such as the reports published by the federal government and Florida health department.
STD protection starts with knowledge.
- In 2012, women aged 20-24 accounted for more than 3,509 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- Women aged 20-24 accounted for 22,471 chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- Duval County had the fourth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- Men aged 20-24 accounted for the most chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- Florida's estimated HIV-related death rate was more than double the national average in 2010.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has warned that rates of sexually transmitted infections in the 32174 area may be on the rise, get tested today.