Local Same-Day STD Testing
We promise no embarrassing questions when you arrive - we do not ask questions. Because we respect your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services on your statement. We know hepatitis A testing is essential so we include it in our test panel.
The same tests that are provided in hospitals are what our testing centers use. Having a doctor monitor the testing procedure means we can ensure your safety. Our blog, Exposed, is updated weekly to offer you a resource for enlightening yourself on STD subjects.
We designed our testing process to fit the way we will like to be treated when we visit other healthcare facilities. Our system is consumer-friendly. Because out laboratories alsoconduct tests for other infections not related to sexually transmitted infections, you need not worry that others will know why you are there. Your zip code is the key to finding a location close to you on our website.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Infections Rate for Orlando, Florida
The federal government and the Orlando Department of Health work together each year to compile and disclose facts and figures about the infection and transmission rates of STDs in Orlando. The first step toward defending yourself against the transmission of STDs is to get informed.
- In 2012, Florida reported 22,065 chlamydia infections in men.
- In 2012, women aged 20-24 accounted for more than 3,509 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- 71% of the chlamydia cases reported in Florida in 2009 were among women
- In 2012, Florida had a total of 19,551 gonorrhea infections.
- Gonorrhea infections in 2010 increased among people age 15-19 by about 83%.
You don't need an appointment to get tested for sexually transmitted diseases today and it costs less than you think especially if you test with STDcheck.com.