Local STD Testing Centers
We consider testing for hepatitis A important so we made it part of our all-inclusive STD test panel. To ensure your privacy is completely protected, we list all charges as FPK Services on your billing statement. Our testing system has been set up to avoid awkward questions.
Check out the reviews on our site to get an idea of what our customers think of our service. Our payment process is safe and secure. Our professional counselors are available 24/7 to answer your STD questions.
Your test results can be downloaded and read on your personal computers, tablet computers and smartphones. We notify all clients of their test results via email message. Your health insurance company will never know about your test because we do not notify them or place your results in your permanent medical records.
STI Rate for Orlando, Florida
Routine STD testing is the most valuable part of a healthcare regimen for sexually active people. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is responsible for an annual report containing STD data for the Orlando area.
- In 2012, men aged 20-24 accounted for more than 3,100 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- Gonorrhea infections increased in women aged 35-64 in 2012 from the previous year.
- Miami-Dade County had the highest number of HIV infection in 2012 in Florida.
- 1,375 syphilis infections were reported in Florida in 2012.
- From 2003 to 2012, women accounted for 106,057 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
STIs can lead to infertility in women but in most cases they are easily cured if diagnosed and treated early.