Rapid Private STD testing Centers
We have over CLIA-certified testing laboratories. Our testing procedure is very simple and takes little time to complete. Our affordably priced 32803 STD testing can't be beat.
You never have to worry about the security of your information thanks to our 128-bit encryption protected checkout process. The reviews and testimonials our clients write on our website are the proof of our great service. When you do your STD testing with us, you are given access to our staff of trained counselors who are available 24/7.
We notify all clients of their test results via email message. Your health insurance provider will never know about your test because we don't notify them or place your results in your permanent medical records. Your test results are available for your personal computers, tablet computers and smartphones.
STD Infections Data for Orlando, Florida
Catching an STD in Florida is a real threat. All Orlando residents should test for sexually transmitted diseases periodically to maintain control of their sexual health.
- Women aged 20-24 were the most likely group to contract chlamydia in 2012.
- According to a 2011 Kaiser Family Foundation national survey, less than half of Florida's population aged 18-64 have been tested for HIV.
- Florida had 1,375 syphilis cases with an HIV co-infection in 2012.
- There was a 24% increase in reported cases of gonorrhea between 2006 and 2009 in Florida
- Gonorrhea infections increased in women aged 35-64 in 2012 from the previous year.
Protect yourself against infection with condoms and dental dams. You may have an STD and not know it but the only way to find out for sure is to get tested. Don't become one of the millions of Americans who contract a new infection every year.