Same-Day Local STD Testing
The fastest Orlando STD testing and treatment is available thanks to our nationwide network of doctors who can write the prescriptions that cure certain STDs. Get treated for STDs quickly with a healthcare provider referral from our Orlando, Florida physicians if you results are positive. Keep the STD testing process simple by using our tests that are accurate enough to detect STDs with only a small blood or urine sample.
While you wait for your results, you can call us anytime to receive a status update. Our handy test recommendation tool can help you choose what STD tests you need. Each and every one of our test centers in the area of Orlando are conveniently located.
Our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Test for chlamydia and gonorrhea using our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which is fast and convenient. STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Orlando STD testing available.
STD Information for Orlando, Florida
If you have not gotten educated about STDs, you are playing with fire. The health department of Florida publishes annual accounts about STDs and HIV in Orlando and the state as a whole.
- The number of chlamydia infections in men in Florida between 2003 and 2012 was 153,924
- According to a 2011 Kaiser Family Foundation national survey, less than half of Florida's population aged 18-64 have been tested for HIV.
- Broward County had the third highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- In 2012, women residing in Florida reported 55,779 chlamydia infections.
- The estimated rate of HIV-related deaths in Florida was 15.6 per 100,000 people in 2010.
Sexually transmitted diseases, especially chlamydia have been accelerating among women in the United States since 2011 according to the CDC.