Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
We offer convenient testing locations all over Orlando, Florida and more than 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States. Our system has been analyzed by diagnostic experts and guaranteed to give you correct results. Purchase your STD testing, visit one of our 32806 testing centers, and get closer to knowing your results, all in the same day.
Our labs are the exact same as the ones used by nearby hospitals. We accept numerous payment methods, so checkout is a breeze. Your medical information stays confidential because we abide by the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
You can read your results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. We are aware how important your privacy is to you so we will only email your test results to the address you gave us when your ordered your test. Your health insurance provider will never know you took STD test because we will not notify them or place the test results on your permanent medical records.
STD Infections Data for Orlando, Florida
Using knowledge as a weapon is the best way to defend yourself against STDs. The federal government and Florida health department collect data about STDs and the HIV epidemic in the state of Florida and, specifically, Orlando.
- There were 1,240 male syphilis infections in Florida in 2012.
- Hillborough had the third highest number of HIV infections in 2012.
- Florida ranked 6th highest among the 50 states in reported primary and secondary syphilis cases in 2010.
- Florida reported 55,779 chlamydia infections in women In 2012.
- Broward County had the third highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
There is a very high risk that you might contract an STD in your lifetime. Protect yourself with prophylactics so you do not become another statistic. STDs threaten the health of everyone in Florida, without regard for age, race, or socioeconomic background.