Convenient STD Testing
We promise no embarrassing questions when you arrive - we do not ask questions. We are aware hepatitis A testing is crucial so we include it in our 10 test panel. Because we respect your privacy, your charges will show up as FPK Services on your statement.
The blog we maintain, Exposed, is updated to give information about STDs, testing, and therapy. All of the tests we provide are identical to the technology used by hospitals and doctors. Every time you take a test at one of our labs, it is monitored by a doctor for your safety.
Find the test center closest to you by entering your zip code on our website. We designed our system with you in mind - we want to treat you the way we like to be treated also. Our laboratories conduct tests for non-STD related infections, so no one will know why you are there.
Orland Park, Illinois Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
If you are not taking frequent STD tests, you are not maintaining control of your sexual health. There are many reports published about STDs each year, but the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) includes the Orland Park area.
- As of 2011, there were almost 32,000 people living with HIV in Illinois.
- 507 HIV infection in Illinois in 2011 was the result of heterosexual sexual encounter.
- Illinois is ranked 6th among the 50 states for reported AIDS cases
- Illinois ranked 9th among 50 states for chlamydia infections in 2010
- 362 Hispanics were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2011.
Call STDcheck.com now at 1-800-456-2323 to speak with one of our trained counselors if you tested positive to STDs (except oral herpes).