Low-Cost STD testing Centers
You can trust the authenticity of your test results because our process was vetted by diagnostic experts. We have 4,000 STD testing locations nationwide with many sites throughout Orinda to make California STD testing convenient. All of our 94563 testing centers offer fast STD testing.
With our glossary of STD terminology, we give you a way to inform yourself. As long as you cancel your testing prior to visiting our test facility, your money will be returned within 24-48 hours. Get the biggest bang for your buck when you buy our comprehensive testing that includes HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
Trust us not to report your test results to your health insurance company or place them on your permanent medical records. Your test results are available on PCs, smartphones and tablets. We will dispatch by email your test results in 1-2 days guaranteed.
Orinda, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collects data about STDs in Orinda each year. STD testing is the only way to know for sure if you have an STD.
- As of the end of 2010, there were 111,666 cases of HIV reported living in California.
- 489 Native Americans living in California at the end of 2010 were HIV-positive.
- By the end of 2010, 210 out of 100,000 people in Santa Clara County were HIV-positive.
- By the end of 2010, 427 of every 100,000 people in Marin County were HIV-positive.
- 35,135 Hispanic/Latino people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
Some STDs, if never treated can cause lifelong complications such as liver failure or death. Because some STDs do not show symptoms, it is easy for a California resident to have an STD and never know it. Many STDs are spread through skin-to-skin contact or kissing, making it very easy to spread them throughout Orinda.