Rapid STD Testing
No extra paperwork is needed once you complete your order because we want to make sure your test goes smoothly. Our STD tests take 5 minutes or less}We assure you our tests will only take 5 minutes or less. There is no need for a visit to a physician's office when you test with our online STD testing service in the 32073 area.
We make sure health specialists are available any time, day or night in case you want a status update while you wait for your STD test results. Use the test recommendation tool on our site for suggestions about what STD tests you need. Choose to take your STD tests at an of the test facilities we have conveniently located around Orange Park.
With our sophisticated technique, we test for STDs quickly and give you results in 24-48 hours. The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time so we created a test panel that does exactly that so you know you are STD free. When it comes to testing for STDs in the Orange Park area, no other testing service does it better. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the industry standard.
STD Infections Rate for Orange Park, Florida
Don't take your sexual health lightly by ignoring the facts about STDs and HIV. Every single year, the health department of Florida and the federal government collect and publishes data about STD and HIV and their transmission in Orange Park.
- Florida ranked 23rd among 50 states in chlamydia infections in 2010.
- In 2012, Miami-Dade County had the highest rate of syphilis infections.
- In 2012, women aged 20-24 accounted for more than 3,509 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- There was a 24% increase in reported cases of gonorrhea between 2006 and 2009 in Florida
- The highest transmission category for men diagnosed with HIV in 2010 was homosexual sex with other men, accounting for 64.7% of diagnosed HIV in men.
We have confidential STD tests in your neighborhood right now - you do not need appointments and you can get tested the same day you order the test package.